About this blog

Hi everyone!

JunYet and Jacelyn here. This blog was started so that we could record our journey together as boardgamers. Hope you'd enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy writing it! :)

JunYet's posts/comments will be in this color, Jacelyn's will be in this color.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hansa Teutonica

Players: Niyi, Pat, JC, JY

Game #1

Another game of Hansa. Niyi and Pat quickly became regulars to our boardgaming group. :)

 I really liked this picture. I was going with the blocking strategy, freeing my merchants early game and making sure my presence was felt all over the board hehehe. She displayed the expression that I wanted to see in everyone muahahaha I'm so evil wth.



 My skill development. I upgraded my Liberte Sophiae thingy to get more merchants :P



Game #2 

 This time I went for the longest chains - upgraded my chain multiplier :D


Establishing trade route from the west all the way to the far east hehe.

Yeah. My score.Way ahead of everyone's.  Because we played the rules WRONG. We're supposed to only replenish the bonus markers after the player's turn. I played like this - replenish each bonus markers immediately after you take one. So I claimed like, 2-3 bonus markers every round, exploiting those that gives extra actions.

Hey, I won. That's all that matters right? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment