About this blog

Hi everyone!

JunYet and Jacelyn here. This blog was started so that we could record our journey together as boardgamers. Hope you'd enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy writing it! :)

JunYet's posts/comments will be in this color, Jacelyn's will be in this color.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Hansa Teutonica

Players: Pat (Yellow), JC (Red) , JY (Blue), Niyi (Purple)

Patrik Ho at his best.


This side of the board is empty except for JC's lone office.

See how fast my hands were moving? I was taking my turns very quickly. Every round. I swear.

JC: He's just covering up for his AP-ness =)! This picture is courtesy of Patrik Ho =D!

Latecomers have to stay and watch us play the game while waiting :P

Patrik AP. With Cheryl at the back.

She wants to take picture with everyone who AP lol.

Final score. JC won, followed by Pat and me.  She upgraded almost all her skills, and that gave her a massive advantage. I tried to score by city chains, and failed miserably evidently.

No comments:

Post a Comment