About this blog

Hi everyone!

JunYet and Jacelyn here. This blog was started so that we could record our journey together as boardgamers. Hope you'd enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy writing it! :)

JunYet's posts/comments will be in this color, Jacelyn's will be in this color.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Agricola

By Junyet and Jacelyn (JC)

Agricola. Again.

Players: Junyet (Green). Jacelyn (Red), Jo (Cream), Hans (Blue), Isuru (Scarlet)

 
JC: I'm really glad that I bought this game =)!
Thanks to BoardGameCafe (BGC) who offered 40% off any game in stock if we went for the retreat, I got to buy this game at only RM165 instead of RM265 plus I got free animeeples due to the changes in the exchange rate.

 Isuru trying to self-teach the game. Patrik is clearly not helping him. "Hey that's my wanton mee"

JC: Stella asked the wanton mee dude to put more chilli in Patrik's packet but thanks to me, he took the wrong one =P


JC: Was studying the reference card to see when goodies are coming so that I can spam the "Starting Player" Muahaha!

 Hans' farm. Lots of field and grains. No animals :P

 Isuru's farm. Lots of animals. No field/grain hehe.

 JC's farm. Similar to Isuru's.

 My farm hehe. Rather empty. Built a huge fence to cover up my farm, to reduce amount of unused farm spaces, which gives negative points.

Jo's farm. I have no idea how she won. Yes she beat us senseless. I wasn't even close to her score T.T

JC: If you don't know Jo by now, she's the tiniest girl in the group but she always beats us senseless no matter game she plays even if it's her first try... FML...

No comments:

Post a Comment