About this blog

Hi everyone!

JunYet and Jacelyn here. This blog was started so that we could record our journey together as boardgamers. Hope you'd enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy writing it! :)

JunYet's posts/comments will be in this color, Jacelyn's will be in this color.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Agricola

This game needs no introduction. :)

 Niyi's first game. Her family had to beg twice this round hehe. Poor kids :P
 I was very satisfied with my farm hehe. No negative points! Plus tonnes of animals :D


Patrik - empty farm except for 3 boars. NOT his first game.

JC: Haha! I still remember Patrik nearly lost to Niyi who was absolutely new to this game.
Patrik had 17 points and Niyi had 18 points (Luckily for Pat, Niyi had two begging cards = -6 so Niyi = 12) then she added some random points from her Minor Improvements and got 16 points haha!


Hans - my competitor. Keep taking the animals I wanted to take!


Jc's farm. It may look empty but she scored quite well. She had an occupation which negates all her negative points (except for empty spaces & begging cards), and she scored a lot from improvements and family members.

JC: I got second or third with 26 points hehe.
Not bad for such an empty farm.
Thinking back.... I have NO IDEA what I did throughout the game, I guess it's because I took loads of animals but killed them all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment