About this blog

Hi everyone!

JunYet and Jacelyn here. This blog was started so that we could record our journey together as boardgamers. Hope you'd enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy writing it! :)

JunYet's posts/comments will be in this color, Jacelyn's will be in this color.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Agricola 2P

During the first week of purchase, me and JC was quite crazy about the game. We played 2-player version of the game. For 4 times.

 My initial farm, going for the baking strategy.

 One thing I like about 2P is that there are designated spaces to place the resources. Perfect for OCD people.



My happy farm :D I love cattles and sheep hehehe. I had an improvement that gives me food during harvest if I have certain amount of cattles.

 My farm in the second game. I had occupations that let me extend a room for free if i have 4 stone room, and another card that let me extend my house for free if I had 5 rooms. Hence the 6 stone room. Still, not a lot of points there, considering the fact that I worked really hard to get those resources required :P


JC's farm. Needless to say, I lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment