About this blog

Hi everyone!

JunYet and Jacelyn here. This blog was started so that we could record our journey together as boardgamers. Hope you'd enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy writing it! :)

JunYet's posts/comments will be in this color, Jacelyn's will be in this color.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dominant Species

A brief post.

Animals: Hans (Green), JC (Black), Isuru (Blue), Jun Yet (Red)
JC: Isuru was busy AP-ing so I posed for the shot while waiting xD!

JC: Whoaa!! If I remember correctly, this is Jun Yet hoarding loads of the sun adaptation!
Quite dangerous to adapt too many of one type in case Blight comes about =S..

Reptiles huddling at this corner after eating up the insects hehehe.


JC: I'm very happy here because I got to adapt to 2 water and that really helped me get more flexibility =D!

This game was just about the competition between insects and reptiles. Really. He killed my reptiles, and I kill his insects, then he kill mine, then I kill his.

JC: Hmm... What should I do... Kill or be killed? Breed or not? Definitely must dominate!!

My 4 sun adaptations paid off, coupled with well-timed abundance in the last turn, I was able to claim dominance in many tiles.
Patrik had to go so Hans took over.
JC: Hans is deep deep in thought......



This is just to highlight the points difference between reptiles and insect in the end hehe. Patrik was so shocked to find out that he lost the game :P
The ice age scoring game me a lot of points. Take that, Patrik!

Isuru - Amphibian won this game. He stayed in tundra tiles and scored crazy amount of points in the last few turns :O Actually, that has been his strategy in all his previous games lol, but it works!

Hmm.. Insects, mammals and reptiles have yet to emerge as the dominant species in the games we played so far... I wanna try playing mammals next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment